问：Dear Fengfan IR
My name is Yoon. I am working for private investment firm in Korea. Fengfan is one of our selected companies to review. While researching on Fengfan's records we figured that Fengfan is expanding business in the area of PV or micro/off-grid business through its subsidiary 'Baoding Fengfan Solar Energy".
Our specific interest is on potentials of grid-scale energy storage market for VRLA and Lithium-ion Batteries and would like to know more about the business scope of your company in this area.
1) Does Fengfan VRLA have meaningful experiences with Grid-Scale energy storage projects? Could be informed of details of the projects if so?
2) Who is your major client(i.e. Developers Utilities etc.) in terms of grid-scale energy storage?
3) Does 'Baoding Fengfan Solar Energy' uses Fengfan VRLA batteries or LiB batteries? or someone else's?
These questions below are not exactly VRLAs but could be relevant. I know Fengfan has Lithium-ion Batteries(LiB) business and would be glad to know the details and potentials of this business.
1) Does Fengfan have storage-scale LiB business? If so how big would it be?
2) Does Fengfan produce LiBs or procure from other suppliers?
3) Is there any investment plans for LiB business? If so how big would it be?
4) Does Fengfan LiB business has grid-scale project experience? If so who was Fengfan's major customer and how big was the project?
5) Has Fengfan LiB had any issues regarding stability or pricing?
Thank you for your time and support. We look forward to hearing from you.
P.S. Please understand that we could not reveal our company name at this point. We will be in touch with you with corporate e-mail if anything comes up online.
Thank you for your interest in my company. Your concerns, please contact the relevant department of our company: Industrial Battery Branch telephone number is 86-8601889, New Energy Company telephone number is 86-0312-3328798, Solar Energy Company telephone number is 86-0312-3281085.